top of page
How often should I have my vehicle washed?

Many people will stick to washing their car as often as possible because they like to keep it clean and well cared for. For 90% of car owners, that strategy will work well. For the other 10% of us that obsess over the appearance of our paint, it’s more complicated than you might think.  We recommend general usage to wash your car every 2 weeks.  If you don’t drive it often — maybe you don’t have to commute to work or drop the kids off at school every day — and if you keep the car in your garage, you’ll be fine extending to monthly car washes.

What kind of car wash should I choose?

Hand-washing is the best option when it comes to cleaning your ride — as long as it is done the right way.

What happens if I fail to wash and wax my car regularly?

Washing and waxing isn’t just about making your car look nice -- it also plays a critical role in protecting your car’s exterior. Without these preventative measures, road tar, chemicals, UV, and the acids in rainwater can penetrate the clear coat and then etch their way into your paint job. Don’t forget that those accumulated toxins on the outside of your car also be transferred to your hands!

What’s wrong with automated car washes?

Automated car washes can help remove the thickest and most visible dirt from your vehicle, but only up to a point. The brushes used to clean your exterior may not receive regular cleaning; they may even add abrasion to your car. Touchless car washes won’t do this kind of damage, but they also won’t clean as thoroughly as a gentle, professional hand wash. These options are an especially bad idea if you drive a luxury car with a high-end, easily damaged finish.

Why is interior detailing so important?

Even if you aren’t hauling a vanful of kids armed with crayons and sippy cups, your vehicle’s interior will naturally accumulate dirt, skin oils, dander, allergens, etc. A careful interior detailing every few months gives you cleaner air as well as nicer-looking cabin, protecting your health while enhancing your everyday enjoyment of your car.

What should I do to prepare my car for your mobile detailing service?

Since we come to you for your car washing and detailing needs, you don’t need to do much! We do recommend that you hand us the keys so we can access or move the vehicle as needed without bothering you.

How long does it take to detail a vehicle?

The exact amount of time it takes to do an interior/exterior detailing job may vary according to your vehicle type, the vehicle’s current condition, and which package or individual services you’ve selected. It’s wise to allow several hours for a full detailing job.

Do I have to bring my car to you?

No, we come to you! You don’t have to leave your home or office to get a high quality detail anymore. We bring all the supplies and leave you with a car that’s like new.

I noticed you are more expensive than the local car wash. Why should I use you and not them?

Unlike the local car wash, we only schedule a couple of cars per day and are able to take our time detailing. We use only the highest quality detailing products, and never touch the surface of your car with a dirty rag/wash mitt (we hate scratches!). We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee – if this isn’t the best detail you’ve ever received, we won’t charge you a penny.

bottom of page